Rally Marketing is always on the lookout for innovative and eager digital marketers. If you are passionate about all things digital and want to work with a creative team of out-of-the-box thinkers – Rally Marketing might be a great fit for you!
The Rally Account Executive will act as a point of contact for their clients. You will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, always listening to their needs and striving to find opportunities to assist in their goals. You will assist in the creation of client strategies and communicating campaign results showcasing the value provided.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
You will be responsible for clearly communicating client needs and strategy to the Senior Project Manager and members of your team—which include content writers, graphic designers and SEM managers. The ability to work with a team is crucial to the success of this position.
Rally Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
If after reading below you feel you’re a fit, please fill out our job form and submit your resume for consideration!
- Eager to learn
- Excels at collaboration
- Comfortable with upselling
- Proficient with time-management
- Big picture knowledge of online marketing
- Understanding of various strategies within online marketing
Minimum: 3+ years of experience in a similar account management role or digital marketing capacity in an agency environment.
Preferred: 5+ years of experience in a similar account management role or digital marketing capacity in an agency environment.
Working at Rally Marketing:
Helping businesses is our passion. Marketing is just our job.
We’re a small team with big ideas. We are people—not robots. We care about the well-being of our team both physically and mentally.
We are hard workers. We never say, “That’s not my job.”
Be open. Be authentic. Be empathetic. We’ll get along great!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- One flex Friday off per month
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Clear path of growth and progression
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Annual raises
The Graphic Designer will collaborate with other team members to create effective and eye-catching images and campaigns that align with our client’s marketing strategies to add value to their brand. As a graphic designer, you will use your passion for design to create beautiful images and compelling content. Your duties will include developing graphics for digital platforms and print to ensure that client strategies are optimized and that client goals are being met.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
- Produce cohesive deliverables that align with each client’s custom brand
- Understand our clients in order to create visuals that speak to their audiences and achieve their goals
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
- Design social media graphics, email campaigns, print work, branding, mood boards, website assets, digital advertising, etc. for both Rally and our clients
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
- Review design for errors
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project
- Collaborate with the team to ensure creative aligns with client strategies and campaign goals
- Work with the team to communicate any blocks or information needed to complete a task
- Participation in client kick-off meetings and team huddles, as needed
- Diligent note-taking in all client kick-off meetings and team huddles
Job Qualifications and Skillsets
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator at minimum), and Google Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once ; keeping within design specifications and time budgets, without sacrificing quality of work
- High sense of curiosity and eagerness to add value
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web
- Experience with both print and digital media
- Agency experience is a plus
- Two to five years of design experience is preferred
- Communicate with Account Executives / Managers to ensure that deadlines are being met and/or to resolve risks or conflicts associated with deliverables
- Complete timesheets weekly – must account for at least 8 hours per work day
- Review tasks as assigned to address any questions or issues well before due dates
- Attendance at and support of Rally Marketing initiatives when possible