Rally Marketing is always on the lookout for innovative and eager digital marketers. If you love the internet, are passionate about all things digital, and want to work with a creative team of out-of-the-box thinkers – Rally Marketing might be a great fit for you! Please visit our team page to see our crew and learn more about our company culture. If you think Rally might be the place for you, please feel free to drop us a line below!
Rally Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.
NOW HIRING: DIRECTOR OF CLIENT SERVICES
The Director of Client Services oversees the professional growth of the Account Team and acts as a liaison between Rally clients and the team. The Director of Client Services is responsible for managing client accounts, including monthly meetings with assigned clients, relaying information to the team and the Project Manager, and providing deliverables to the client on a timely basis. The Director of Client Services also works alongside the Vice President, Director of Creative Services, Director of Strategy and Project Manager to ensure that projects are completed within scope and estimate.
- Consistent communication with all assigned clients, including monthly meetings and check-ins
- Facilitate team huddles to relay information gathered from the client to the team, notably to/with the Project Manager and Director of Creative Strategy
- Relay information from the team and the Project Manager to the client and vice versa; Work with Project Manager to delegate which client deliverables need to be tasked to the team
- Identify and pitch upsell opportunities for existing clients, fostering a “land and expand” approach to new business
- Work with the Director of Creative Strategy to implement and optimize client strategies and campaigns
- Oversees the professional development and growth of the Account Team (Account Executives / Account Managers) by providing daily support to those under his/her care
- Participation in client kickoff meetings and team huddles, as needed
What’s so great about Rally Marketing?
- Unlimited PTO – for realz
- Health benefits – including vision and dental options
- Team atmosphere with collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Networking and advanced learning opportunities
This job may not be right for you if:
- You like well-defined rules / structure
- You send your resume in as a .DOC or .DOCX (we love PDFs)
- You have difficulty prioritizing and shifting tasks
- You don’t like board games
- You need very clear A-to-B directions for tasks
- You refer to yourself as a marketing ninja, guru, rockstar or wizard