Rally Marketing is always on the lookout for innovative and eager digital marketers. If you love the internet, are passionate about all things digital, and want to work with a creative team of out-of-the-box thinkers – Rally Marketing might be a great fit for you! Please visit our team page to see our crew and learn more about our company culture. If you think Rally might be the place for you, please feel free to drop us a line below!
NOW HIRING: CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
If you write well, love the idea of helping brands develop their voice, get excited about pretty much anything and can get a little silly – you might be a #Rallycat!
We are looking for a content marketing specialist with boundless creativity, a love of research and an eagle-eye for details. This person should have top-notch writing and editing skills with the ability to write technical pieces as well as creative pieces. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of digital marketing as a whole and understands the role content creation and social media play in an overall marketing mix.
While this is largely a writing position, this person also needs to have strong time management and project management skills with the ability to meet tight turnarounds and deadlines.
Typical Duties Include:
- Website copywriting
- Social media writing across multiple platforms
- Researching best practices for digital marketing and timely/relevant content topics
- Working alongside a team of writers and designers to develop new ideas and eye-catching copy and graphics that speak to specific audiences and industries
- Maintaining consistent style, brand and voice guidelines for B2B and B2C clients across multiple industries
- Content creation, maintenance and management
- Blog content development
- Content strategy development – topic ideation/creation
- Content promotion / PR outreach
- Social media account monitoring
What’s so great about Rally Marketing?
- Unlimited PTO – for realz
- Health benefits – including vision and dental options
- Team atmosphere with collaborative work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Networking and advanced learning opportunities
This job may not be right for you if:
- You like well-defined rules / structure
- You send your resume in as a .DOC or .DOCX (we love PDFs)
- You have difficulty prioritizing and shifting tasks
- You don’t like board games
- You need very clear A-to-B directions for tasks
- You refer to yourself as a marketing ninja, guru, rockstar or wizard
- The thought of writing makes you want to puke your brains out